USB to Serial Converter Silver, 95 (L) x 60 (W) x 20 (H) [mm]
Easily connect serial devices through a USB port.
Modern computers are often not equipped with RS232 ports, making the use of legacy peripherals and communication devices more difficult. With its serial RS232 ports, the Manhattan USB to Serial Converter easily expands a single USB port to connect and support up to four serial modems, barcode scanners, digital cameras, card readers and other devices.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Gold-plated contacts and rugged construction combine to offer a reliable connection between the computer and serial peripherals for consistent, trouble-free performance. Windows compatibility with plug-and-play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
• Quickly adds four RS232 ports to a single USB port
• Easily connect most serial modems, digital cameras, label writers, card readers, barcode scanners, palm PCs and digital organizers
• Automatic IRQ and I/O address selection
• LED power status display
• Windows compatible; plug and play; hot-swappable
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifcations
• USB 2.0
• WEEE Connections
• USB port; type-B female
• 4 RS232 ports; 9-pin male General
• Transfer rate: up to 230 kbps
• Bus powered
• MosChip MCS7840 Physical
• Cable length: 45 cm (18 in.)
• Weight: 225 g (7.9 oz.) System Requirements
• USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2008 compatible Package Contents
• USB to Serial Converter
• Hi-Speed USB cable
• User manual and driver CD
Please contact us for more information.