EU 32-Port AC Charging Cart
Mobile charging solution for educational environments, hospitality and more
Charging and storing devices is easy with the Manhattan 32-Port AC Charging Cart. It’s the ideal solution for keeping devices ready and secure in schools, restaurants, gyms, doctor’s offices, universities, hotels, car rental agencies and more so you can effectively and efficiently assist your students, guests, patients, customers and patrons.
Great for all devices from smartphones to laptops
The built-in AC outlets in PDUs at the back of the unit make it simple to charge devices such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, phones and many others using their power adapters or wall chargers. Admins get convenient access through the door on the back of the unit to plug into the outlets and feed the cables to the devices in the front.
The sturdy, durable steel housing of this charging cart offers a visible sign of professional device management and protection. The lock on the front and back doors can be opened with a four-digit combination or the two included keys to help keep devices secure while they charge or when they are not in use. Included heavy-duty casters let you roll the cart where you need it; wheel locks let you quickly secure it in place.
Organized and versatile
Keep your devices organized in the bay slots that offer plenty of space (400 x 25 x 280 mm each), even for bulky cases. The built-in cable-management clips on the bay dividers let you structure your charging cables (USB cables are available from Manhattan) for better organization and a cleaner look. The included power cable is removable for better storage.
• Safely stores and charges laptops and other devices up to 15.6"
• 32 built-in EU CEE 7/3 AC outlets on the back
• Smart power management system that prevents overload at any time
• Protection against overload, overcurrent, short-circuiting and voltage spikes
• Combined steel and safety-glass door on the front
• Sturdy, secure powder-coated metal housing; three-point door lock on front and back; lockable with two included keys or four-digit combination
• Spacious device slots (400 x 25 x 280 mm each) with cable management built into the dividers
• Silent fan and ventilation slots for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
• Built-in handle and four removable heavy-duty wheels
• Round edges to avoid injuries in busy environments
• Earthing kit included
• Universal AC input with C14 connector; power cable with C13 to EU plug included
• No device chargers or charging cables included (separately available from Manhattan)
• Three-year warranty
SpecificationsStandards and Certifications
• IEC 60320
• IEC 60884 Electrical
• AC input: 100.0 - 250.0 V; 16.0 A; 50 - 60 Hz; IEC 60320 C14
• Socket/outlet standard: EU CEE 7/3; IEC 60884 Protection Characteristics
• Short-circuit (SCP) with auto-recovery mode
• Overvoltage (OVP) with auto-recovery mode
• Overcurrent (OCP) — current limit: 150% (max) Physical
• Housing: cold-rolled, powder-coated steel
• Polycarbonate safety-glass door
• External unit dimensions (D x W x H): 578 x 640 x 876 mm
• Internal device-slot dimensions (D x W x H) (32): 400 x 25 x 280 mm
• AC power cable length: 2 m
• Four heavy-duty casters
• Net weight: 65 kg
• Gross weight: 77 kg Environment
• Operation temperature: 0 - 45°C
• Storage temperature: -15 - 45°C
• Humidity (noncondensing): 20 - 80% Package Contents
• 32-Port AC Charging Cart
• AC power cable, 2 m
• Two door keys
Please contact us for more information.