Industrial Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module Silver, 57 (L) x 14 (W) x 12 (H) [mm]
Industrial SFP Module - able to handle extreme temps, MSA compatible
The Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver from Intellinet Network Solutions provides a great combination of performance and affordability. Also known as a mini-Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC), this industrial SFP module's metal housing offers increased durability while reducing electromagnetic interference.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver's mini-GBIC form factor helps it take up less space on the equipment it plugs into. It's ideal in environments that require many fiber connections.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and this industrial SFP Transceiver Module delivers. Use it with any Intellinet SFP equipped network switch or any other Multi Source Agreement (MSA) compliant SFP-enabled switch. It is designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible switches and routers from Cisco, Intellinet Network Solutions, ZyXEL, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Edimax, Allnet, Allied Telesis, Digitus, KTI Networks, LevelOne, PLANET, Tenda, TRENDnet, ZTE, Avaya, Mikrotik, Enterasys, Finisar, Dell Force10, Riverstone, Fortinet and more.
There's no need to power down your LAN switch in order to install or remove the transceiver. This makes it very convenient and easy to make adjustments to your network that allow your business to keep pace with the changing demands of the market.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
This transceiver supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). That gives the user the ability to monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
Equipped even for challenging environment conditions
With its rugged, protective metal housing, the transceiver operates reliably, even in extreme temperatures from -40 - 75℃ (-40 - 167°F).
• MSA-compliant for compatibility with leading switch manufacturers such as Cisco, Intellinet Network Solutions, ZyXEL, TP-Link, Ubiquiti and more (see specs)
• Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
• One 1000Base-LX single-mode fiber LC duplex port
• Fiber distance support: up to 10 km (6.2 mi.)
• Wavelength: 1310 nm
• Equivalent to the Cisco GLC-LH-SM transceiver
• SFP standard form factor
• Supports digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM)
• Wide operating temperature: -40 - 75°C (-40 - 167°F)
• Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
• Supports hot-plugging
• Fully NDAA-compliant
• Three-year warranty
• IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet) General
• Media support: 1000Base-LX single-mode 9/125 µm fiber
• Connector: fiber LC duplex port, 1000Base-LX
• Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi.)
• Wavelength: 1310 nm
• Fiber power budget:
- Maximum TX power: -3 dB
- Minimum TX power: -9 dB
- Sensitivity: -20 dB
- Power budget: 11 dB
• Design: SFP (small form factor pluggable)
• SFF-8472 Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers
• Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS, UKCA, NDAA Compatible Brands
• Cisco, Intellinet Network Solutions, ZyXEL, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Edimax, Allnet, Allied Telesis, Digitus, KTI Networks, LevelOne, PLANET, Tenda, TRENDnet, ZTE, Avaya, Mikrotik, Enterasys, Finisar, Dell Force10, Riverstone, Fortinet and more Power
• Power requirement: 3.3 V
• Power consumption: 1.0 W (maximum) Physical
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 57 x 14 x 12 mm (2.24 x 0.55 x 0.5 in.)
• Weight: 20 g (0.71 oz.) Environmental
• Storage temperature: -40 - 85°C (-40 - 185°F)
• Operating temperature: -40 - 75°C (-40 - 167°F)
• Operating humidity: 5 – 95% RH, non-condensing Package Contents
• Industrial Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module
1 to 2 working days