10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module, 10GBase-LR (LC) Single-Mode Port, 10 km (6.2 mi.), HPE-compatible, Silver
SFP+ Module – HP® / HPE® compatible, affordable premium performance
The Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP+) Transceiver from Intellinet Network Solutions provides a great combination of performance and affordability. Also known as a mini-Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC), this SFP+ module's metal housing reduces electromagnetic interference and increases its durability.
This module is the right choice when it comes to connecting two buildings at 10 GbE speeds with single-mode fiber. That's a 10 Gbps connection up to a distance of 10 km (6.2 mi.).
Small Size for High-density Fiber Connections
The transceiver's mini-GBIC form factor helps it take up less space on the equipment it plugs into. It's ideal in environments that require many fiber connections.
Compatible with HP / HPE
Compatibility in your network is everything, and this SFP+ Transceiver Module delivers. It has been designed, programmed and tested to work with HP / HPE-compatible switches and routers. Since it is set to broadcast the vendor part number J9151A / J9151D / JD094A / JD094B, it is compatible with your HPE gear.
This module is fully hot-pluggable, and that allows you to install the module without rebooting your network switch, so network traffic is uninterrupted.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
This 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). This lets you monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
• Compatible with switches and routers from HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
• Data transfer rate: 10 Gbps
• One 10GBase-LR single-mode fiber LC duplex port
• Fiber distance support: up to 10 km (6.2 mi.)
• Wavelength: 1310 nm
• Equivalent to the HPE J9151A / J9151D / JD094A / JD094B transceiver
• SFP+ standard form factor
• Supports digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM)
• Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
• Supports hot-plugging
• Three-year warranty
• Fully NDAA-compliant
• IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ae (Fiber Optic 10 Gigabit Ethernet) General
• Media support: 10GBase-LR single-mode fiber
• Connector: fiber LC duplex port
• Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi.) with 9/125 µm cable
• Wavelength: 1310 nm
• Fiber power budget:
- Maximum TX power: -0.5 dB
- Minimum TX power: -6 dB
- Sensitivity: -15 dB
- Power budget: 9 dB
• Design: SFP+ (enhanced small form-factor pluggable)
• SFF-8472 Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers
• Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, IEC-60825, RoHS, NDAA Power
• Power requirement: 3.3 V
• Power consumption: 1.0 W (maximum) Physical
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 57 x 14 x 12 mm (2.24 x 0.55 x 0.5 in.)
• Weight: 20 g (0.71 oz.) Environmental
• Operating temperature: 0 - 70°C (32 - 158°F)
• Operating humidity: 10 - 85% RH, non-condensing
• Storage temperature: -40 - 85°C (-40 - 185°F) Package Contents
• 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module
Please contact us for more information.