USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Active Device Cable Black, 5 (L) x 0.015 (W) x 0.01 (H) [m]
USB C to USB C M/M Cable - get up to 10 Gbps speeds and 60 W / 3 A power at up to five times the normal distance
The Manhattan USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Active Device Cable easily connects a USB-C device to a USB-C port. Sync music, photos or data with ultra-fast speeds up to 10 Gbps. Aluminum foil, Mylar braid double-shielding and gold-plated contacts ensure superior-quality connectivity. The reversible USB-C connector will always fit, no matter which way you insert the cable.
Full 10G without signal loss, ideal for notebook docking stations
When using your laptop on a docking station, the supported throughput of your connection cable is crucial. The resolution of your monitor, the transfer rate of your network connection and of external memory drives all depend directly on that cable. If you use a USB 3.2 Gen 1 cable (formerly known as USB 3.0) with only 5 Gbps, it becomes the bottleneck that limits the performance of your entire system. With this USB-C cable from Manhattan, you can be sure that your setup benefits from the maximum data throughput of 10 Gbps without any limitations.
Power Delivery (PD) support to fast-charge even a laptop
Thanks to the versatility of USB 3.2, you can use this cable to charge a laptop, Apple Macbook®, Macbook® Pro, Google Chromebook™, tablet and more with power up to 60 W from a USB-C wall charger, power bank or car charger (available from Manhattan).
• USB-C male to USB-C male for connecting a USB-C device to a USB-C port
• USB 3.2 Gen 2 compliant with SuperSpeed+ transfer rates up to 10 Gbps; built-in retimer maintains full 10G up to 5 m (16 ft.)
• Overcomes the USB-C distance limitation for power, data and video at a range up to five times higher without signal loss
• No signal loss, ideal for laptop docking stations
• Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) and Quick Charge™ (QC) up to 60 W
• Charges a USB-C powered device such as a notebook, Macbook Pro® or tablet from a USB-C PD wall charger or powerbank
• Double shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
• Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
• USB-C compliance with DisplayPort 1.4 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) for resolutions up to 8K@60Hz on supported devices and displays
• Supports current up to 3 A
• Bi-directional design, can be plugged in both directions
• Three-year warranty
SpecificationsStandards and Certifications
• USB 3.2 Gen 2
• FCC General
• Two USB-C 24-pin males
• Double shielding: aluminum foil and Mylar braid
• Gold-plated contacts
• Molded PVC boot with strain relief
• Thermal plastic casing
• 30/22 AWG
• Length: 5 m (16 ft.)
• Outer diameter (OD): 6.2 mm (0.24 in.)
• Weight: 286 g (10.09 oz.) Electrical
• Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC 10 ms
• Insulation resistance: 10 MΩ min.
• Contact resistance: 2 Ω max.
• Supported power throughput: 60 W / 3 A / 20 V Operating Environment
• Operation temperature: 0 - 45°C (32 - 113°F)
• Operating humidity (non-condensing): 10 - 85%
• Storage temperature: -10 - 70°C (14 - 158°F)
• Storage humidity (non-condensing): 5 - 90% Package Contents
• USB-C to USB-C Cable, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps)
1 to 2 working days