Ergonomic Adjustable Footrest
Put this foot rest under desk to be more comfortable and productive at work
Work in greater comfort by improving your posture and elevating your legs with the Ergonomic Adjustable Footrest from Manhattan. Ideal for the home office and all jobs that require you to sit for long periods, this footrest helps reduce soreness and fatigue in your legs, feet and knees. You may like it so much that you also use it after work while sitting in your favorite chair at home.
Adjustable to your personal preference
This footrest offers a customizable +/-20° tilt that lets you set the support surface to your preferred angle. It's just the right size at 300 x 380 mm (12 x 15 in.), so it's big enough for you to comfortably place your feet yet small enough to easily fit under your desk.
Non-slip surface and bottom
The rubberized platform surface prevents your feet from slipping, whether they're in socks, shoes or barefoot. The rubber bottom also keeps the rest firmly in its place and protects your floor from scratches. You don’t need to assemble any parts or use any tools since this cost-effective workspace addition is ready to use out of the box.
• Improves your posture at your desk and elevates your legs for greater comfort and productivity
• Up to +/-20° tilt to adjust to your preferred angle
• Ideally sized at 300 x 380 mm (12 x 15 in.) to give enough space for feet and to easily fit under your desk
• Reduces soreness and fatigue in your legs, feet and knees
• Rubberized platform surface to prevent your feet from slipping
• Perfect for home office and any job that involves sitting at a workstation for long periods
• Rubber bottom to keep the footrest firmly in place and protect your floor from scratches
• Ships fully assembled for instant use
• Lifetime warranty
• Weight capacity: 20 kg (44 lbs.)
• Tilt: +/-20°
• Dimensions (L x W x D): 300 x 380 x 80 mm (11.81 x 14.96 x 3.15 in.)
• Weight: 2.55 kg (5.62 lbs.)
• Material: steel and plastic Package Contents
• Ergonomic Adjustable Footrest
1 to 2 working days