Gigabit Fiber WDM Bi-Directional SFP Optical Transceiver Module, 1000Base-BX-D (LC) Single-Mode Port, 10 km (6.2 mi.), BiDi WDM (RX1550/TX1310), HPE-c
Gigabit Fiber WDM Bi-Directional SFP Optical Transceiver Module – HPE compatible, affordable premium performance with WDM benefits
The Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver from Intellinet Network Solutions combines performance and affordability. Also known as a mini-Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC), this SFP module's metal housing offers increased durability while reducing electromagnetic interference.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver's mini-GBIC form factor helps it take up less space on the equipment it plugs into. It's ideal in environments that require many fiber connections.
Compatible with HP® / HPE®
Compatibility in your network is everything, and the Intellinet Network Solutions SFP Transceiver Module (model 508780) delivers. It has been designed, programmed and tested to work with HP / HPE-compatible switches and routers. Since it is set to broadcast the vendor part number SFP-1G-BXD-10, compatibility to your HPE gear is provided.
There's no need to power down your LAN switch in order to install or remove the transceiver. This makes it very convenient and easy to make adjustments to your network that allow your business to keep pace with the changing demands of the market.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
This module supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). This gives the user the ability to monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
WDM (bi-directional wavelength division multiplexing) Technology Advantage
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Fiber WDM Bi-Directional SFP Optical Transceiver Module utilizes a single strand of fiber to transmit network traffic on separate receive and transmit wavelengths (1550/1310 nm). This innovative technology allows you to effectively use the two strands for two independent connections or to double the capacity without laying a second fiber cable. Note that this transceiver (model 508780) must be used in conjunction with Intellinet model 508773 or HPE model SFP-1G-BXU-10.
• Compatible with switches and routers from HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
• Must be used with Gigabit Fiber WDM Bi-Directional SFP Optical Transceiver Module, Intellinet model 508773 or HPE model SFP-1G-BXU-10
• Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
• One 1000Base-BX single-mode fiber LC port
• Fiber distance support: up to 10 km (6.2 mi.)
• WDM (wavelength division multiplexing) technology utilizes only one strand of fiber to transmit data on separate receive and transmit wavelengths
• Wavelengths: receive (RX), 1550 nm; transmit (TX), 1310 nm
• Equivalent to the HPE SFP-1G-BXD-10 transceiver
• SFP standard form factor
• Supports digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM)
• Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
• Supports hot-plugging
• Fully NDAA-compliant
• Three-year warranty
• IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet) General
• Media support: 1000Base-BX single-mode 9/125 µm fiber
• Connector: fiber LC port, 1000Base-BX
• Distance: 10 km Wavelengths:
- Receive (RX): 1550 nm
- Transmit (TX): 1310 nm
• Fiber power budget:
- Maximum TX power: -3 dB
- Minimum TX power: -8 dB
- Sensitivity: -24 dB
- Power budget: 16 dB
• Design: SFP (small form factor pluggable)
• Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, RoHS, UKCA, NDAA Power
• Power requirement: 3.3 V
• Power consumption: 1.0 W (maximum) Physical
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 57 x 14 x 12 mm (2.24 x 0.55 x 0.5 in.)
• Weight: 20 g (0.71 oz.) Environmental
• Operating temperature: 0 - 70°C (32 - 158°F)
• Operating humidity: 10 - 85% RH, non-condensing
• Storage temperature: -40 - 85°C (-40 - 185°F) Package Contents
• Gigabit Fiber WDM Bi-Directional SFP Optical Transceiver Module
1 to 2 working days