Industrial 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module, 10GBase-LR (LC) Single-mode Port, 10 km (6.2 mi.), MSA-compliant for Maximum Compatibilit
Industrial 10G SFP+ Module — handles extreme temps, MSA compatible
The Enhanced Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP+) Transceiver from Intellinet Network Solutions combines performance and affordability. Also known as a mini-Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC), this SFP+ module's metal housing offers increased durability and reduces electromagnetic interference.
Whether you need a fast connection to your 10-GbE-equipped server or NAS device, or if you simply want to connect two Gigabit switches in your data center at higher speeds to eliminate bottlenecks, the Intellinet Network Solutions 10GBase-LR Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module is the right choice in getting the speeds and bandwidth you want. With a distance range of up to 10 km (6.2 miles), it is also great for connecting two buildings.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver's mini-GBIC form factor helps it take up less space on the equipment it plugs into. It's ideal in environments that require many fiber connections.
Compatibility in your network is everything, and this SFP+ Transceiver Module delivers. Use it with any Intellinet SFP+ equipped network switch or any other Multi Source Agreement (MSA) compliant SFP+ enabled switch. It is designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible switches and routers from Cisco, Intellinet Network Solutions, ZyXEL, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Edimax, Allnet, Allied Telesis, Digitus, KTI Networks, LevelOne, PLANET, Tenda, TRENDnet, ZTE, Avaya, Mikrotik, Enterasys, Finisar, Dell Force10, Riverstone, Fortinet and more.
There's no need to power down your LAN switch in order to install or remove the transceiver. This makes it very convenient and easy to make adjustments to your network that allow your business to keep pace with the changing demands of the market.
Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM)
This transceiver supports standard digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM) functions, also known as digital optical monitoring (DOM). That gives the user the ability to monitor parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage, in real time.
Equipped even for challenging environment conditions
With its rugged, protective metal housing, the transceiver operates reliably, even in extreme temperatures from -40 - 75℃ (-40 - 167°F).
• MSA-compliant for compatibility with leading switch manufacturers such as Cisco, Intellinet Network Solutions, ZyXEL, TP-Link, Ubiquiti and more (see specs)
• Data transfer rate: 10 Gbps
• One 10GBase-LR single-mode fiber LC duplex port
• Fiber distance support: up to 10 km (6.2 mi.)
• Wavelength: 1310 nm
• Equivalent to the Cisco SFP+10GB-LR transceiver
• SFP+ standard form factor
• Supports digital diagnostics monitoring (DDM)
• Wide operating temperature: -40 - 75°C (-40 - 167°F)
• Low EMI due to fully metallic housing
• Supports hot-plugging
• Fully NDAA-compliant
• Three-year warranty
• IEEE 802.3z (Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ae (Fiber Optic 10 Gigabit Ethernet) General
• Media support: 10GBase-LR single-mode fiber
• Connector: fiber LC duplex port
• Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi.) with 9/125 µm cable
• Wavelength: 1310 nm
• Fiber power budget:
- Maximum TX power: -0.5 dB
- Minimum TX power: -6 dB
- Sensitivity: -15 dB
- Power budget: 9 dB
• Design: SFP+ (enhanced small form-factor pluggable)
• SFF-8472 Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers
• Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS, UKCA, NDAA Power
• Power requirement: 3.3 V
• Power consumption: 1.0 W (maximum) Physical
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 57 x 14 x 12 mm (2.24 x 0.55 x 0.5 in.)
• Weight: 20 g (0.71 oz.) Environmental
• Storage temperature: -40 - 85°C (-40 - 185°F)
• Operating temperature: -40 - 75°C (-40 - 167°F)
• Operating humidity: 5 – 95% RH, non-condensing Package Contents
• Industrial 10 Gigabit Fiber SFP+ Optical Transceiver Module
Please contact us for more information.